top 10 reasons to see me
Chicago Prostate Massage with Erin Black
Chicago Prostate Massage with Erin Black
I started running a few polls on Twitter, and while they don’t finish for another few days, the initial results have proven to be quite interesting. While a majority of you cited the overall financial burden of seeing a provider as the number one reason for not booking (41% thus far), the other 59% of you have cited reasons that have nothing to do with cash flow. The second most common reason for not booking with a lady you’d like to see is normally scheduling issues and finding the time.
Y’all, seriously. Self-care is so critically important to keeping your mind, body, and spirit (if you’re into that sort of thing) operating at peak performance levels. Taking time to take care of yourself, even if just for an hour, can instantly improve your mood, your stress and anxiety levels, and help you feel happier throughout the day.
When you don’t have to think, plan, and execute, you can truly relax and let go. There’s a phenomenon known as “decision fatigue.” To explain, even if you’re physically not doing a lot throughout your day, the task of having to make continuous decisions is arduous and exhausting. Allowing someone else to make decisions for you (from taking the lead in bed to making dinner reservations) relieves some of that fatigue. I’m known to take the lead quite regularly, so all you need to do is show up and be present when you book with me.
Coupled with our often sedentary lifestyles, this can lead to future problems. So, what does this have to do with self-care and seeing me, you ask? Well, you see, there’s research out there that states spending intimate time with another person, including booking a Chicago prostate massage, lowers systolic blood pressure (in the case of a 120/80 blood pressure reading, 120 is the systolic number).
When you have sex, your libido increases, and it can often be seen as a “use it or lose it” situation. So, if you’re looking to have more casual sexytime in your life, scheduling sexytime with a pro can jump-start that process!
Relaxation + sex is a straight up 1-2 punch in a potential heart attack’s face. The sex part won’t replace vigorous exercising, but it does indeed count as moderate!
Whether that orgasm comes from yourself or another person, it matters not, but having someone else help achieve that goal is oftentimes way more fun and adventurous! Orgasms release endorphins, and endorphins help block pain receptors. Start working on being a little less pained by incorporating that orgasm into a session that includes massage, and tell pain to GTFOH.
Regular prostate stimulation helps get rid of potential infections that can oftentimes reside in the prostate. I’ll tell you this- I’ve been told my fingers and toys sure beat the hell out of heading to the doctor! Want to learn more about the benefits of prostate massage? Click here.
I know I suffer from insomnia from time to time, and I’d guess you do too. Fortunately, all that stress relief coupled with a little hormone called prolactin can really help improve your sleep and sleep quality. You know when prolactin gets released? After orgasm! Couple that with having a super-awesome date beforehand and doing some private exploration and you’ve got the perfect recipe for much needed deep sleep. Ready to book? See my companionship rates here!
Wanna know why? All these things release your body’s feel-good hormone, oxytocin. Having sex and being intimate can also increase your self-esteem and overall feelings of confidence. Sex and sensual self-care aren’t just important for a healthy life, but also a happy one!
Being kinder and gentler with yourself oftentimes means being kinder and gentler with others in your life, so the benefits of sensual self-care ripple outward into all aspects of your life!
Having fun and playing are super important, and awesome ways to blow off steam. Creativity, playtime, and imagination are just as important now as they were when we were kids. Funtimes help elevate mood, relieve stress, and enhance overall well-being!
With that being said, take the time to take care of yourself fully. Don’t deny yourself the sensual and playful pleasures that come from spending time with me. Indulge yourself! Escape your workaday grind and just let go.
Hopefully I’ll be seeing more folks who need to be taken care of soon!